After my last E.L.F (Eyes Lips Face) package arrived the other day, I absolutely couldn’t resist buying some more things as they had a ‘Get 40% off a £20+ order! – I took FULL advantage and spent £15.25 (inc. delivery) after an £8.20 discount!
Make up madnessI I bought some new products, new in the fact that they don’t currently feature in my make up bag (which you can have a nosy at here) and thought the offer would be a perfect opportunity to try some new things as they weren’t at great expense if they didn’t suit me.
Here’s what I went for!
– HD Blush in Superstar £3.75 (a bright coral similar to NARS Orgasm colouring) It’s described as ‘Rich and creamy HD Blush naturally sculpts and highlights the cheekbones for a soft-focus effect that is great for everyday use’ – I’m really looking forward to trying this!
– Studio Pigment Eye Shadow in Innocent Ivory £3.75- The same loose shadow I bought in Magical Maroon in my previous post – here
– High Definition Under Eye Setting Powder £3.75 – described as: ‘light-diffusing powder that camouflages fine lines, dark circles and imperfections, perfect for on camera or everyday wear. The silky powder adds a velvety finish ideal for wearing alone or setting in cream concealer. The Vitamin C & K infused formula helps to restore and strengthen skin for a revitalised appearance.’ – I’ve never seen this kind of product before – Intrigued!
– Individual False Lashes in Black £1.50 – I bought two packs.
– LusciousLiquid Lipstick in Ruby Slipper – A twisty lipgloss-style but lipstick-rich high pigment lip colour in a fairly deep red.
– Studio Bronzers palette in Warm £3.75 – a palette of four bronzing shades, ideal for contouring and a good rival to the NARS palette.
– These are the products in order of how I’ve listed in them – I know the two eye pieces look the same colour!
I’d like to point out that the HD Blush (first image) isn’t the colour of Superstar (the one I ordered) but it’s the only image that managed to save!
Delivery previously was fabulous and despite being emailed about a delay, to me it wasn’t delayed at all and still came in 4 days!
As I’m writing this post they actually have a better off on – which I wish I’d actually waited for – which is £10 off a minimum £20 spend! – I’m evidently too eager lol!
I’d also just like to note that my ‘wearing’/review post on my first post/order ELF Haul will be delayed – my boyfriend accidentally took my overnight bag home yesterday, and home for him is now 300 miles away, and I won’t be seeing him for another 2 weeks! Apologies guys – but surving without my make up bag is more of a problem 😉 hehe